Speculation!

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

I have had a few comments in my cbox as to why I am using David Tennant's 10th Doctor in my FanFic.

My reasons are because as much as I love Matt Smiths 11th Doctor I have been watching Doctor Who since 2005 with the 9th Doctor played by Christopher Eccleston. I was dissapointed when he left but I just fell in love with the 10th Doctor, David Tennant played the role to well and i've always wanted an opportunity to write for that Character.

If you are not happy then so be it but you haven't even read the story yet. I will not be told what to do. I will listen to advice and take in on board if it is relevant but apart from that I will follow the best way the story will go!

Thanks

Emma x

0 comments:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP